Property Q&A in Riverview>Question Details

Paula Goodman, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Is there a specific realtor assigned to this property?

Asked by Paula Goodman, Outside U.S. Fri Jan 23, 2009

I am currently serving overseas, but I looking to purchase a home in the Tampa area. I am very interested in the property at 11123 Silver Dancer Dr., Riverview, FL. Could please point me in the right direction?
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1063904525-11123-Silver-Dance…

Answers

3
I wonder how this question ended up in Michigan?!

Paula,

Find a buyer's agent who will represent your best interests in your home purchase. The seller's agent has been hired to represent the seller. You typically do not pay for a buyer's agent, but you get the benefit of their services.

If you need help finding a good buyers agent in the Tampa area, I would be happy to assist you. We have a very good network of agents we work with.

Maureen
Web Reference: http://miOaklandCounty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
First of all, thanks for your service to our country. I pray for your speedy and safe return home.

In real estate, there is no one "assigned" to a particular property. There are two types of realtors in any transaction: the listing broker and the selling broker. In many cases, they can be the same person or company. The listing broker gets the right to market the property and bring offers to the homeowner. They sign a listing agreement with that homeowner. Anyone who is a licensed realtor could probably show you the property. If you like, I can refer you to an agent in Tampa. Please contact me at your convenience with your contact information.

God Bless!

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 23, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I've corrected the location associated with this question. Good catch Maureen!

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator