Property Q&A in Santa Ana>Question Details

George Scholl, Home Buyer in Homeland, CA

Is there a pool and Jaccuzi and other amenities? Thanks

Asked by George Scholl, Homeland, CA Tue Apr 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076561227-2514-N-Tustin-Ave-…

Answers

2
Boy Dave....great disclosure! All I can add is that there is always a reason when things seem too cheap to be true!

I really advise that you stay away from leased land....they are very hard to sell and finance too!

I'd be happy to help you find some other opportunities that are not on leased land :)

Karen
DOUBLE WARNING SUPER DISCLOSURE! I have no firsthand knowledge of this situation!

This part does not answer your question but I get calls almost daily about these homes in my office that I is why I would like to address it here under your question. So while I do not have any listings in here nor have I ever sold anything in here, this is what I have been told....take it for what it's worth.

These homes are on leased land. The land owner increased the monthly land lease amount from $42 dollars to $2,000 per month. The homeowners sued and apparently lost their case...and have now appealed. The land lease on these homes can go up to $2,000 per month.

These homes that used to sell for $425,000 are now being sold for $40k-$50k. This is a sad chapter in the history of Orange County real estate.

But to answer your question, yes...there is a community pool and spa.