Joel Ingles…, Home Buyer in Mission Viejo, CA

Is there a open house showing for this home?

Asked by Joel Ingles Serrano, Mission Viejo, CA Thu Sep 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075395602-25162-Fairgreen-Mi…

Answers

3
Maryann and Lori both make excellent points.
It is not clear if you have an agent or not, not sure why you would wait for an open house to view the property? However, this property just went into Backup on Sept 5th. This means they have accepted an offer, but still have 17 days to remove their contingencies. When in Backup the property is still available to show and they will accept Backup offers. If the contract on the table falls apart for any reason, the Sellers would then consider Backup offers. So if it's a property you're interested in, I suggest you set up an appointment to view the home and if desired, submit a contract. If you need assistance in arranging the showing, I'd be happy to help. cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Thank you.
There is very little inventory of homes and because of this homes are only staying on the market for 3 to 9 days before they are gone. Spending hours going through the different online sites to find your new home is a lot of work and as you may have already found out, leaves you a day late on getting the properties you like. Since I am sure that your time is limited, I would like to offer my time to help you in finding a new home if you aren't already working with a agent. If I can be of help let me know.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
They did have an open house on Sept 1and currently is in "back up' status. If you are working with an agent, you should have your agent show you a property that your interested in as soon as it is listed instead of waiting for open house. Not all listings are going to have open houses.