Property Q&A in Brownsburg>Question Details

Steve Chase, Home Seller in Indianapolis, IN

Is there a minimum home value for building on this lot / neighborhood?

Asked by Steve Chase, Indianapolis, IN Sun Nov 25, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1093351445-7149-Kennesaw-Cir-…

Answers

1
Hello schase10,
There's probably not so much minimum home value as there is minimum specification requirements. On the other active lot listing, it indicated a minimum of 3,500 square feet on the first floor (there is no specification on the listing you ask about). Homes there now range from about 4,100 sf to over 10,000 sf, not including basements. As an FYI, tax values on home there go from about $500,000 to over $1 mil. This should not be confused with home values, but it does mean that you are looking at the very high end of home values in the Brownsburg area. If you like, I would be happy to find out more information on building requirements. Just contact me, I'm here in Brownsburg. 652-5157 or mschmidt@exitoneindy.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
With regard to time from purchase to build, it varies from neighborhood to neighborhood, based on its covenants. Some only allow certain builders, materials, etc. ( I believe this neighborhood is open to any custom builder). Again, contact me directly via email so I know where to send, and I can get documents out to you.
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012
I do have another question. How long after purchasing a lot would construction need to begin?
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012
Thanks for the quick reply. I think that's roughly what I expected, but wasn't sure.
Flag Sun Nov 25, 2012