Property Q&A in Stockton>Question Details

Natalia Eche…, Home Buyer in 94705

Is there a map of the foreclosures in Westin Ranch?

Asked by Natalia Echeverri, 94705 Wed Feb 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003775132--Flatboat-St-St…

Answers

3
Have you tried visiting RealtyTrac.com? Don't get overly excited by the prices you see as these only represent the amount of default on a property. Most of the properties you find will be NOD's (Notice of Defaults) which only means the owner is delinquent and could cure the delinquency. In addition, if you want specifics on a property you will have to join RealtyTrac.
A better solution is to contact a Realtor in your area and pursue those properties that are either short sales (these usually provide the best bargain) or properties that are already Bank Owned (REO) and listed for sale.
Good luck…

Jeff and Cheryl Fox

Properties Plus
818-995-9108 Office
800-917-8080 Toll Free
818-207-2013 Cell
Email: mail@jeffandcherylfox.com
Webstie: http://www.jeffandcherylfox.com

16133 Ventura Blvd. 7th Floor
Encino, CA 91436
Natalia,

A better solution might be to contact a local real estate agent, like myself or others, and we can more closely fine tune your search for a foreclosure property using your likes/dislikes, and then we can forward to your email account both interior/exterior pictures and property data i.e. square footage, heating & AC, 2 or 3 car garage, pool, 3,4,5 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms etc, for each home and you can take your time and review them.

If some interest you, then re-contact me or another agent for more information or to set up a time to view several homes. I recommend visiting 3-5 at a time to get a better feel for the market and neighborhoods.

If I can be of help contact me via this site. If another agent here has impressed you, please contact them. The important part is that you get a knowledgable real estate professional to assist, guide and protect your best interests.
George
Natalia:

There is a way to map to all the foreclosures in Westin Ranch and I have saved a copy to my desktop. Contact me through my profile and I will forward it to you.

Unfortunately, in the area bounded by the San Joaquin River to the west, 5 freeway to the east, Van Buskirk Golf Course to the North and French Camp Road to the south, there are over 480 properties in some level of foreclosure at this time. A sign of the times, I guess. Let me know if you would like any additional information and Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty