Property Q&A in Union>Question Details

Meli_bb01, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

Is there a maintenance fee and/or association fee for this townhouse?

Asked by Meli_bb01, Union, NJ Fri Jul 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085434635-301-Orchard-Meadow…

Answers

3
Hi Meli_bb01:

I hope that you're well.
Any townhouse or condo will normally have a monthly maintenance fee and a homeowner's association. This fee will cover landscaping, snow removal, repairs, etc.

The association fee for this property is $134 monthly - this is actually on the low side as far as monthly fees go in the area!

I'd invite you the opportunity to sit down with me to discuss the different options available in the area. I have many townhomes and condos available all over. Call me to discuss: Direct - 908-283-0125

John da Graca
RE/MAX
Hi Meli_bb01:

I hope you're well.
Any townhouse or condo will normally have a monthly maintenance fee. This will cover landscaping, snow removal, repairs, etc.

The monthly fee for this property is $134, which is on the low side for this area.

Feel free to call with any questions. Keep in mind that I have many townhome listings available in this area and would be glad to sit down with you to discuss the different options and locations.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards,

John da Graca
Dear Ms. Meli,
There is a monthly fee of $134,00 for (maintanance-common area, snow removal,trash collection), if you need more information do not hesitate to contact me.

Claudia Borges
CAPY Realty LLC