Property Q&A in Sherwood>Question Details

Cb, Home Seller in Sherwood, AR

Is there a deed available for homes around Indian Head Lake, sherwood, AR which would show buiding restrictions?

Asked by Cb, Sherwood, AR Fri Mar 11, 2011

Answers

1
Each subdivision is governed by a Bill of Assurance. You can go to the Pulaski County Courthouse (Real Estate Division) & ask that they look this information up on your behalf. Some title companies will also have this information available. There are several subdivisions located within the Indian Head Lake area including: Indian Head Lake Estates, Little Big Horn, West Lake, Austin Lake, Austin Lakes on the Bay.

If you are unsure of what subdivision you are located in, you can look up your legal description at http://www.arcountydata.com , select Pulaski County, then do a property search to determine which subdivision you are located in.

There are also members of the Indian Head Lake Property Owners Association that may also be able to assist you. If there is anything that I can assist you with - don't hesitate to contact me. I live in the area too.