Property Q&A in Greensburg>Question Details

sarahbe80, Home Buyer in Greensburg, PA

Is there a basement in this property? Also, how big is the lot and is the wiring updated. We need to get into the area in the next few weeks.

Asked by sarahbe80, Greensburg, PA Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/19876263-117-Underwood-Ave-Gr…

Answers

3
I have not been in this house but my sister-in-law lives on the same street and has house almost identical. The house has a huge basement. The houses on Underwood are beautiful old homes tht have been undated and are really nice. Lot is an 80x145. Not sure on the wiring.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2013
Sarah if you would like to see this home please call me at 724-289-0003
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013
The lot is 80x145. It does have a walk out, partially finished basement. Call me if you would like to set something up to see it, especially if you need to be in a home sooner than later. 412.601.2423
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2013
Hi Sarah,

What a gorgeous home! According to the listing information and seller's disclosure, there is an unfinished walk-out basement, the lot is 80x145, and the wiring is a mix of knob & tube and circuit breakers, with a 200-amp service.

Hope this helps! If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me directly.
Thankyou, it does look gorgeous!
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013