Frank Willia…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

Is there a basement in this home ?

Asked by Frank Williams, Charlotte, NC Wed Jan 8, 2014

Looking for home with bonus/theater room

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061584281-4948-Whitmore-Pond…

Answers

9
Frank if you will send me your email I have done a search for you that includes 20 homes that have basements in the price range you are looking. I can also do a search for homes that already have a theater room if you would prefer.
Mr. Williams.
There is not a basement in this home. Please feel free to use my website and do a search for homes with basements. unioncountyhomes4sale.com Or I can do a search for you. Please feel free to call or text me and I can set up some appointments to show you homes if you are not already working with an agent.

Thank you again for this opportunity to serve you, I realize you have a choice of Real Estate Brokers, so I truly appreciate your business.

Your dedicated Real Estate Broker,

Janice Maynard
Broker/REALTOR, Serving NC and SC
Keller Williams Ballantyne
704-641-0626 Cell/Text
Janicemaynard.kwrealty.com
http://www.unioncountyhomes4sale.com
This home does not have a basement.

Email or call me with any questions or if you'd like help with your home search. I work as a buyer agent and it wouldn't cost you to use me to run searches and negotiate.

John Siddons
john.siddons@bhhscarolinas.com
http://www.JohnSiddons.com
There is no basement in this home but if you are interested in a home with a basement, I can definitely
help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Please feel free to call me Elena Donaldson 704-779-9829. I look forward to making your home dreams a reality!

Elena
Frank,

This house does not have a bonus or media room in it. There are many homes down here with bonus rooms that can be fitted into media rooms/theater rooms. Finding homes with basements are not as easily found in the Charlotte area. It would make more sense for what you are looking to do and there are some out there....It just requires a little more work in locating them.

Another factor to consider is where you want to live. Providence Plantation (where the house you inquired about is located) has homes in there with bonus rooms that can be media rooms. However; you can go around that area and into Union County and find other homes that might fit your criteria a little better as well....

I would love to talk to you about your needs and see what I can find for you. Please feel free to either e-mail me back or call me at 704-519-7895.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Realty
ddicecco@helenadamsrealty.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Hi Frank! There is not a basement or bonus in that particular home however, many of the homes in that area do have bonus rooms which make great theater rooms. I know this area well. Please call me at 704 609-3902 and I would be more than happy to assist you in your home search!
Michelle Blackwell
Keller Williams Ballantyne Area
704-609-3902
mblackwell@kw.com
Realtorduclos@gmail.com
cell- 794.999.5016

Nathaniel duclos
kw Ballantyne

this listing of ours unfortunately does not have a basement, it has a crawl space. If you are in need of a basement home or a bonus room for a theater area. Please send me your email address and I would be more than happy to email you with a list of properties in the price range and area that you specify! Thank you, I hope I have been of help to you!
Good morning Frank, this home does not have a basement. Please contact me directly so I can share some options with you. I know of some new options in this area coming available soon.

Chris Cunningham
704-241-5103
chriscunningham.realtor@gmail.com