Property Q&A in Long Beach>Question Details

Joycecuenco, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Is there a backyard to the house or another house in rear like it says on the description?

Asked by Joycecuenco, Long Beach, CA Sat Apr 16, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3046192594-359-E-Sunset-St-Long…

Answers

4
There is a concreted back patio or yard next to double garage
Hi Joyce,

This is a rental property...The front smaller home is for rent. It will be painted, carpeted, new lino floors and other repairs.

You can click on the link(s) below to view property detailed information.
There is no house behind this home. Stevely Avenue backs to the river channel, with a large grassy area in between. Let me know if you'd like a private viewing, or join my partner and me at an open house on Saturday, April 23rd from 1-5. You may call me at 714-305-4663
Thank you for your inquiry!
Maria Marshall
Century 21 Action!
Thank you for your inquiry!
Maria Marshall
Century 21 Action!