Property Q&A in Brookfield>Question Details

Diana Drews, Home Buyer in Brookfield, WI

Is there a backyard or an area that can be fenced off for two small dogs? Are there more pictures?

Asked by Diana Drews, Brookfield, WI Sun Aug 14, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059220866-377-Kristin-Ct-E-B…

Answers

4
Not a condo. Per Ed Mesheski (1095 Sunnycrest)?
Diana,

This is a condo, I don't believe you can put up a fence for anything.

Flora Cameron 262 853 7119
This property is in Brookfield Terrace condominiums. Most of the green space is around the perimeter of the complex. I found a copy of the Executive summary. The last revision noted was November 19, 2007. Pertaining to the kinds of pets allowed it reads. "Small birds in cages, dogs, cats and fish. Pets older than 6 months must be spayed or neutered. No pets may be tied, staked or penned outside unit or kept in garage. Residents may own 1 dog and 2 cats." Pets and condos can be challenging. Two dogs will be even more so, especially if the like to bark. You may want to consider a home with a small yard. Also satelite views are available on most listings. Finding a unit near the common area would help. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Hi Diana,
There are 13 photos of this condo available to see. Go to my website to see them or send me your email and I'll send a link for you to view full details of the property. There are no fences in this community, but there is a wonderful dog park in Brookfield. Let me know if you'd like to see the property. You can reach me by email, text or call! 414-617-6728. The MLS number is 1214972, there is no registration required on my site. Have a great day!
April