Luddi, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Is there a (UGH) condo/hoa fee..and if so what is it and what does it actually cover?? Thank you

Asked by Luddi, Wilmington, NC Tue Sep 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3129101257-5813-Wrightsville-…

Answers

2
Yes, $210 per month and it covers the following...Common Area Maintenance, Community Pool, Ext. Building Maintenance, Management Fee, Road Maintenance, Tax Common Area, Yard Maintenance.

I would be happy to assist you. You can reach me at wendy@intracoastalrealty.com or 910-200-0958.

Wendy Fincher-Hughes
Realtor/Broker
Intracoastal Realty Corp.
Yes, you are going to have an HOA on any connected properties whether they are condos or town homes, it is designed to protect all homeowners in case something happens to another part of the building.

In Forest Cove it is $210/month for: Common Area Maint, Community Pool, Ext. Bldg Maint, Management Fee, Master Insurance, Road Maintenance, Tax Comm Area, Termite Bond, Trash Removal, Yard Maint

If you would like I send you a list of properties that don't have an HOA or only one below a certain amount.

Jeff

Jeff Lesley
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com