cowgirl_1314…, Renter in San Diego, CA

Is the property fenced?

Asked by cowgirl_131415, San Diego, CA Tue Jun 12, 2012

we have 2 dogs and are wondering if this property is fenced, if the owner allows pets, and if it is a sinle home or part of a multi home unit. if possible can we get any more pictures?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085515863-847-18th-St-San-Dieg…

Answers

3
I know that most that are renting right now are because they are not in the position financially to buy. OR at least they think so. If you would like me to take a look at your situation I can help guide you into a plan for homeownership in a short period of time. There are programs out there for financing at 580 fico score and 1/2% down payment. Incredible news for some. If you are looking to rent that is ok but If you really want to own. Please call me and I will help you.

Sherry Stokes
Realtor-First Team
DRE #01929869
951-445-9636

http://www.firstteam.com/sherrystokes

At the bottom of the Trulia listing is a button that says Contact the Agent.

Fill in the information and ask as they would know.

You could also try viewing it with Google Earth.

Best to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Hi Cowgirl_131415,

The most important question to me is the following:
Have you had a foreclosure, short sale or bankruptcy in the past 2 years? If not, you may be able to buy a place instead of renting, you may be able to hang your pictures wherever you want, paint your room with the color(s) you pick and have that pride of ownership that is part of the American dream.

Homeownership also gives you tax advantages (consult your tax professional), it fixes your housing payment instead of a rent that continually goes up. You start an investment that should appreciate over time, contact me if you want to buy instead of rent.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
2240 Otay Lakes Rd. #306
Chula Vista, Ca 91913
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
125*142*10754
efax 619-270-2516