Property Q&A in Western>Question Details

jakasha235, Home Buyer in Eugene, OR

Is the property - 2442 W 29th ave. Eugene, OR for sale?

Asked by jakasha235, Eugene, OR Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Eugene/sold/541067-2442-W…

Answers

5

Here is the previous listing report for the property.

Please click the link below...
http://www.rmlsweb.com/v2/public/report.asp?type=CR&CRPT…
Hello Jakasha,

The previous answers offer clarity & detail to your question about the availability of the property. Any of us would be able to contact the owner to inquire whether he is still interested in selling. The important thing is intent and qualification. Assuming you are seriously contemplating buying a roughly two million dollar property, are you pre-qualified with a lender or will you be offering cash? This is an incredible estate with many possibilities, for instance, a retreat or sanctuary, beyond the use as a luxury dwelling.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sally Nunn
Licensed Oregon Real Estate Broker
EcoBroker Certified®
Prudential R.E. Professionals
1601 Willamette Street
Eugene, OR 97401
(direct) 541-302-4476
(office) 541-342-7625
(fax) 541-485-4460
(cell) 541-517-7531
sallynunn@prurep.com

"Helping people find suitable habitat..." 
Jakasha, you have already received two good answers, so I'll endevor to either add on something or differentiate myself.

This 14000SF+ 4br 6.5ba(!) house was last listed for $1.995M, and has a current Tax Value of $1.911M. There is an anomaly between the Tax Record (3 bedrooms), and the listing (4 bedrooms), perhaps this is minor, but that depends on your preferences and whether or not the Seller added a bedroom without a permit. The property was listed from May 4, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 when it Expired, there were no offers during this 241 day period. As the agent below said, if you want me to contact the listing agent about a future listing or sale, I can also call her re the status of the property. The listing expresses a strong concern for the qualifications of a buyer, my assumption is that if you are asking, you are probably qualified. The taxes on this property are $30,436/yr or $2529/mo, so if you are considering a bank loan make sure your lender adds this on to your loan payment during your discussions. If, however, you are planning to pay cash, just know that Oregon property taxes can be paid in full in November or split into two or three payments, whatever is most convenient to you. This property listing consists of the main house on the advertised 171ac, this acreage includes the driveway. However, there are also "5 additional buildable lots." When you look at the aerial layout of this property you might not know that these other lots are both sloped and/or steep and part of the ambiance of this estate. I have driven by this property many times and thing that if you were purchasing to sell the 5 lots it would detract from both the ambiance of the estate and value of the house, just my opinion.
Thanks for your time, best wishes,
Mark
Mark Moore
541-607-9787
mark@greatoregonrealestate.com
I am only able to locate 1950 and 2220 W 29th Ave as active properties. The property you have asked about looks like the last sold date was in 1993. Please let me know if I can assist with your homesearch!
Not currently. It was last year, but the listing expired at the end of the year. I am willing to contact the seller to see if they are still interested in an offer if you have interest in it.

Lorette Waggoner, Principal Broker (non-managing)
Windermere RE Lane Co
1600 Oak St
Eugene OR 97401

541-465-8164
541-762-0401 fax