Jplews, Home Buyer in Fremont, CA

Is the owner interested in renting this unit?

Asked by Jplews, Fremont, CA Tue Sep 18, 2012

I am willing to pay $1200/mo for this unit and am possibly interested in buying the unit. Please contact me if this is of any interest to the owner.

Jordan

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094730211-39149-Guardino-Dr-…

Answers

2
The property in questions is a short sale, so it is highly unlikely that it will be available for rent. Our mls shows that it has recently been removed from Active status. It may be back on the market again in the future.

For rental properties, trying calling the property management companies the will show up with a quick internet search for “home rental Fremont Ca”. You will find plenty of possibilities.
The agent info is in the ad. However if you would another agent to show you this condo and represent you, I would be happy to follow up with the other agent regarding the status and help you.

Brian
510-710-4905