Property Q&A in Boca Raton>Question Details

Lisa, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Is the number on this house 1000??

Asked by Lisa, Boca Raton, FL Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3072225252--SW-10th-Ave-Bo…

Answers

1
Dear Lisa,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually located at 1098 SW 10th Avenue and a Lis Pendens, which is the initial step in what can be a very long foreclosure process, was recorded on March 14th of last year. If you would like me to inform you if the home becomes available as a short sale just let me know.

Bank owned foreclosures and short sales used to be much better opportunities than they are in many cases today. Not only have banks started to price these assets above market value the condition of many of the majority of these properties and their systems are very poor when compared to a well tended for property being sold under more traditional terms. And without the bank headaches of which there are plenty.

The home you inquired about is located in Boca Square and I have a complete analysis of the community that I would be very happy to send our upon request. The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com