Property Q&A in Destin>Question Details

Jean, Home Owner in Bloomington, IL

Is the monthly rate negotiable? We are considering a 12 month lease but wanted furnished. We would have to buy furniture.

Asked by Jean, Bloomington, IL Sat Jul 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3124102857-1100-Highway-98-E-50…

Answers

3
It never hurts to ask if they will take less for the monthly rental rate, but it is no guarantee.
This is a current listing - my error. The owners contact info is in the listing info. You should call him regarding price. You may get a break on a full lease, or he may be willing to furnish for future vacation rental..
Thank you, Donna. I am keeping your name and # !
Flag Sat Jul 6, 2013
Most vacation rentals are available furnished. This appears to be a long term rental condo but it says it's a house. The MLS # is not correct for our local MLS. If the leasing agent does not get back with you regarding this unit, I will help you. Just tell me your criteria, price range, how long, size, etc....
donna gentle 850.533.6051