Property Q&A in Thurmond>Question Details

bur3bet, Home Buyer in Statesville, NC

Is the master bedroom on the main level?

Asked by bur3bet, Statesville, NC Sun Dec 18, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3019665142-178-S-Fork-Ln-Thur…

Answers

2
Hi Thank you for your interest and questions for my listing on South Fork Lane. Yes, the master is on the main level. The property is scheduled to close tomorrow. If you are interested in the property please check back with me on Wednesday to see if it is available. I will be glad to assist you in finding something else if this one does close tomorrow. Thanks again and hope to hear back from you soon. My contact information is Tracie Hiatt Grubbs at Snow Realty and Construction, 336-366-7653 or tracie@snowrealtyandconstruction.com.
Yes, the master is on the main level and there are a total of 4 bedrooms. If you would like assistance with this, or any property in the area, please contact me at Debo@HomesOfWilkes.com or (336)984-0226.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 18, 2011