Sascha, Home Buyer in

Is the installation of Stackable Washer and Dryer, an incident that must be approved through the association? Or simply used with discretion, and in r

Asked by Sascha, Mon Nov 19, 2012

For the Venetian Terrace Condo Association.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Boynton_Beach/sold/10004…

Answers

2
Dear Sascha,

It depends but I do not believe there are laundry facilities in individual units at Venetian Terrace and while you can do things inside your unit is a condo anything that would effect the common area would require approval. Unless you are using a ventless dryer you will need to penetrate walls and/or roofs that are common area and you would be required to get approval.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I suggest you review the condo docs and the rules and regulations of the association to see if washer & dryer units are pemitted to be installed in your condo. You should also call the property manager to find out what guidelines are in place. I'd hate to see you go through the expense of purchasing the equipment, paying for their installation and then having to have them removed because you failed to go through the proper channels.