Property Q&A in Petaluma>Question Details

Carol, Renter in Petaluma, CA

Is the house still vacant. If it is, then I'm highly interested please.

Asked by Carol, Petaluma, CA Fri Jul 29, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3056901509--Searles-Way-Petalum…

Answers

2
Hi Carol,

As you may have read below, the Searles Way home you asked about is not a reliable rental. Single-family homes for rent can be a challenge to find in Petaluma, although there is a little more available on the east side of town. With the closure of State Farm's office in Rohnert Park, you might have better luck in the "M" or "L" sections. While there has been a good deal of new construction on the east side of Petaluma, homes have been selling slowly. You might be able to negotiate a lease with a developer - you might be able to persuade them that it is better to have a home occupied than vacant.

There are currently 12 three and four bedroom homes available in Petaluma ranging from $192,000. to $284,000. Depending on your finances, your monthly payments could be comparable to monthly rent.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Trent
Dear Carol,
This home is in foreclosure, you should avoid renting this home. If you would like to purchase a home give me a call.
Pete