Property Q&A in Fort Worth>Question Details

Princess_mca…, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Is the house at 8709 Stonebriar Lane Fort Worth, TX 76123 still available for purchase?

Asked by Princess_mcadoo13, Fort Worth, TX Wed Sep 14, 2011

Answers

9
This property went under contract and was marked in pending status as of yesterday 09/13/2011. Looks like there is a new HUD listing for $81,000 and it appears to be the same floorplan. If you would like the information about it just let me know. You can send me an email at mlowrycbank@aol.com and I will send the information to you. There are currently 31 homes for sale in that same area for less than $95,000.

Sorry the one you asked about is sold...

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage 682-559-1246 cell
Hello again. Yes, this home went under contract on 09/13. I will check that area for some new listings and forward them to you. Remember the good ones go very fast.

Thanks again,

Mindy Lowry, RE/MAX Heritage
682-559-1246 cell
I am the listing agent on 8709 Stonebriar. We have it under contract, but the bank hasn't accepted the offer yet. If you would like to put in a backup offer, please give me a call at 817-366-0372.
Teresa von Illyes~
Teresa von Illyes~
The property you inquired about at 8709 Stonebriar has a contract pending, but I would be more than happy to work on your behalf at finding you a similar or better property. If you would like my assistance, just email or fax me the information on what you are seeking (ex. # of bedrooms, baths, garages; if you'd like a game room, media room, study; what city you'd prefer or any areas you would definitely not like). I look forward to helping you find the perfect home.

Have a great day!

Andrea McIntosh, Agent
Great Real Estate Inc.
(817) 845-9990 Phone
(817) 535-8857 Fax
TheGreatestAgent@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Good Morning Princess,

This home went under contract yesterday morning. There is another home in that same subdivision that is similar to 8709 Stonebriar. It's also a short sale and currently listed at $88K. I have included the link below. Please let me know if you're interested in viewing this home. I'll be more than happy to assist you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika A. Goree, Realtor
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Direct: (972) 697-1178
Fax: (214) 509-6917
Email: tgoree@haloagent.com
Website: http://tgoree.haloagent.com
Dear Princess,

8709 Stonebriar Lane is under contract.

You need a Realtor to represent you and assist you in the home-buying process. There is no out-of-pocket fee for this, because the Seller pays our commission. We can give you professional advice, guide you through the whole process, and negotiate on your behalf, ~which probably means we will save you money!

Just because you have a computer which now has the ability to look up houses that are, or were, on the market, doesn't mean that you don't need a Realtor. Engage someone you trust. Get someone to represent you who has experience. For example, I have been selling homes in this county for over 31 years. Select someone who has resources that will help you. For example, I can repair credit reports and raise the FICO scores; I have a Real Estate Attorney on my speed dial; I can put you in touch with one of the most experienced loan officers, and he works for a company that is large enough to loan their own money. And if you are buying a house that might need repairs, I've got a handyman, carpet cleaners, painters, etc.

And when you get ready to move, I can help you hook up your electricity with the fastest growing energy company in the state, and we'll get you good rates, too!

Call me! 817-300-6121

Write to me: rickdevoss@realtor.com

And have a good day!

Rick DeVoss

The Michael Group
SAVE yourself time work direct with Realtor who can forward you real times search direct from MLS

Direct Link over 70 DFW area cities taken direct from MLS
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5055822

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Princess that property as reported in our MLS went contract pending yesterday. Sorry you missed it. There are ways to keep up with the market faster than Trulia. I would be glad to help you miss few opportunities like 8709 Stonebriar.

Best of luck in your home search.

Bruce Erickson Cell 214-213-6382