Property Q&A in Grants Pass>Question Details

Leathapr1, Home Buyer in Grants Pass, OR

Is the creek shown in picture on the property? Is it Year round? Is there a well?

Asked by Leathapr1, Grants Pass, OR Mon Sep 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1044573911-700-Darneille-Ln-G…

Answers

4
There is a bit of water on the property but I would not call it year round. There is the Grants Pass Irrigation Ditch that runs through there also - that is what you would be able to irrigate off of. The well is there but nothing in the assessors records to give gallons per minute. Any property you might be interested in around the Grants Pass area I can help with if you do not already have an agent. Let me know. I hope you find what you are looking for.
When I showed this home earlier, it appeared to be a creek, but it would be seasonal, as I could not find a name for the waterway. Most smaller tributaries dry up during our summer. There are some year round creeks in Grants Pass and the surrounding rural home sites, as I have 2 other properties for sale with a year round creek running through them. Those homes are available and some at reasonable prices, if you let your realtor know that is a desire of yours. Let me know if I can help in your search.
I checked this listing's history in the GPMLS and the photo you see may be irrigation as opposed to a year-round creek. It does have a well. One listing says a year-round creek but the other two do not. It does have irrigation. It will take more detailed research to affirmatively answer the waterfront question. If you're looking for waterfront property, I'd be happy to run a detailed search for you.
If you have any real interest in this property you should find a local Realtor who can get the answers to your very good questions.