Property Q&A in Henderson>Question Details

Brian Spahr, Other/Just Looking in Huntington Beach, CA

Is the asking price for this REO (Via Capassi Way, Henderson, NV 89011) $55,900? Could you please indicate if it is still available, etc.? Thank you,

Asked by Brian Spahr, Huntington Beach, CA Fri Mar 5, 2010

Brian Spahr
bspahr@spahrfinancial.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2007840020--Via-Capassi-Wa…

Answers

2
There is no such history published on the disposition of this street address. The address is legit and I have been on this street. However there is no information available and my system checks everything going back three years. The price is unreasonable reason Tuscany Golf Course Community. Is this the area you are interested in buying? It is just a mile down west of Lake Las Vegas community.
Pricing on REO there starts at 140K and goes up for REO's to 504K.
The 140K is 139,999 - $102 sq ft - 1369 sq ft living space - 2/2/2
Turn-key 1 Story Located in the Guard Gate Golf Course Community of Tuscany! This Single Level 2 Bedroom Home Features : Island Kitchen, Custom Cabinets, Granite Counters, Surround Sound Pre-Wire, Ceiling Fans, & so much more! All of this is located inside the gates of Tuscany with amenities including Golf,24hr Security,Clubhouse,and Gym!
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact me at 702.375.3750 or email me at info@vegaspropertyvultures.com
Feel free to visit my website.
Ashley
Brian,

You can ignore any postings that are placed on this site by Realty Trac. These homes are not listed for sale. The prices they show have nothing to do with the actual prices the homes will be listed for after they are foreclosed. Sometimes the dollar amount shown is only the past due amount or the balance owed on a second mortgage. Realty Trac is a subscription service, they only want you to pay to subscribe. You can do a search on Trulia for Realty Trac and see some feedback about this company.

Ron Johnson
Elite Realty
(702) 595-9743