Property Q&A in Waterbury>Question Details

Sharon, Home Buyer in Amityville, NY

Is the area a mixed neighborhood as far as race? I am trying to find property from NY to relocate. Please anyone help. Single alone need info.

Asked by Sharon, Amityville, NY Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3103953858-182-Stonefield-Dr-…

Answers

3
It is both illegal and unethical for a real estate agent to answer this question...it is your responsibility as a buyer to investigate the neighborhoods you are interested in. You can get answers as to high crime areas from the local police department, or you can visit the neighborhood elementary schools to get an idea of the demographic makeup of a neighborhood. Good luck Sharon...
Hi Sharon,

We spoke earlier tonight about my listing in Bunker Hill (2 bedroom Cape in the Bunker Hill Section of Waterbury). The condos at 182 Stonefield are on the East side of Waterbury in a nice section of town. Like most neighborhoods in Waterbury the neighborhood is mixed. These townhouses have their garage underneath, so you are looking at a full flight of stairs to go up to the 1st floor of the condo and another full flight to get to the bedroom area. The 9 houses I e-mailed to you all have 1st floor bedrooms.
Sharon, by law, realtors aren't allowed to answer that question. I am familiar with these condos and was just speaking with a very nice woman who lives in this development. If you could contact me and tell me what your requirements are, I can help you find suitable housing. Regards, Ruth
I do, thank you and just sent you comment.
Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013