Property Q&A in Seaside>Question Details

Rebecca Holt, Home Buyer in Napa, CA

Is that the real price? I am a novice at real estate owned and bank owned property, so what is the deal on this listing? Thanks so much, Rebecca,

Asked by Rebecca Holt, Napa, CA Sat Mar 13, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/map/3002060511--Mescal-Ct-…

Answers

1
Rebecca, Curt Abramson from Bailey Properties here. The lowest price for any home on the market in Seaside right now is $179,900. This home is not on the MLS. When you see a price like this and the source is RealtyTrac or Foreclosure.com, usually it's coming from a notice of default that's been filed on the home by one of the lenders. It doesn't represent all the debt on the home, in most cases.
For a better idea of what asking prices for homes in the area really are, you might try searching via a website that gets feeds from the MLS directly. Most full time professional realtors offer that to their clients and the public. You can see an example at my website, listed below.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 13, 2010