Property Q&A in Lake Worth>Question Details

Kathryn Over…, Home Buyer in Juno Beach, FL

Is it still for sale? How much is the HOA? What building is it in?

Asked by Kathryn Overstreet, Juno Beach, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3084220598--Scotia-Dr-201-…

Answers

2
Dear Kathryn,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually located in Mariner's Cay at 1200 Scotia Drive #201; it was a Fannie Mae foreclosure and sold way back in December 10 2010 for $100,000.

Bank owned foreclosures and short sales used to be much better opportunities than they are in many cases today. Not only have banks started to price these assets above market value the condition of many of the majority of these properties and their systems are very poor when compared to a well tended for property being sold under more traditional terms. And without the bank headaches of which there are plenty.

I have a complete analysis of the community that I would be very happy to send our upon request. As of this morning we have a 1 bedroom bank owned listed at $73,900 and another 1 bedroom that the bank just lowered to $81,000. From there we jump to two overpriced listings both 2 bedroom and both priced way above $200,000.

The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
This property is still available. If you would like me to further look into it? Please feel free to contact me.
Rosalie Klein
Signature international real estate LLC
561-504-8282
Rosalie@signatureflorida.com