Property Q&A in Tampa>Question Details

Brian Komers…, Other/Just Looking in 60540

Is it realistic to look for a well maintained 4bdrm home in this area for this price or is this an exception?

Asked by Brian Komerska, 60540 Sat Feb 16, 2013

Might be relocating to Tampa and trying to get a feel for the whole area. Safe neighborhood and good schools are important to me.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3109191583-8607-Bellevista-Dr…

Answers

5
Josh Barnett’s answer
Touch base with several of the Tampa Realtors and begin working with a Buyer's agent, one-on-one, the chosen buyer's agent will be able to help for-fill most of your home desires, unless you are building your dream home, there is no white unicorn.

Best of Luck
Yes it is realistic. These are usually short sales though so you should plan well in advance and have a back up plan.
Mr. Komerska,

This home is located in a nice area. It is very realistic to find a 4 bedroom home in a good school zone, and safe neighborhoods for this price. If you are working with a qualified Realtor who is using all the resources at hand, they can help you find what you want. I have worked with several families moving to the area and would be happy to help you as well. I am on the board of two of the local school's advisory committees and work with the Chamber of Commerce as well. I use those connections to help my clients find the right fit for their lives.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THoyt@prutropical.com Do you know where you will be working? The commute time will be something to watch. When will you be needing the home? I am a no pressure, just help Realtor. Please don't hesitate to ask questions of me.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Based upon the recent sales and currently contracted properties. The 4 bedroom homes are ranging between 200-250K. There are a few homes that are 4 bedrooms and in the high 100's but they are not in the same conditiona and this home. If you would like to speak further about homes in Tampa, please feel free to give me a call.
Hi!
I'm very familiar with that neighborhood and it is awesome! Close to everything and quite sought after! Contact me any time for more information about this or any other property!
ck.mcgeorge@gmail.com or 813-334-8255 http://www.christinasellstampabay.com