Property Q&A in Studio City>Question Details

Rachael MacD…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Is it possible to send more photos? I may be interested in coming to take a look at the property this coming weekend. Thanks. Rachael MacDonald

Asked by Rachael MacDonald, Los Angeles, CA Mon Aug 27, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hey thanks for your question. As you can see there is only a notice of default filed on this property and they can still correct the default. It is not currently listed for sale.

I do live and work in this neighborhood and in the hills the cheapest property that is currently listed is a condo listed at $499,000. If you move out of the hills the price does go down for both condos and homes.

There are some great deals in this area so let me know how I can be of help. If you want to email me I can send you some pictures of other great deals.

(323) 205-5799
The price on that property is not the selling price. Anything where you see RealtyTrac on a Trulia property is the amount they are in default.

If you are looking for a property to buy, please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
говорю порусскии