Property Q&A in Enterprise>Question Details

Cbdesign44, Home Buyer in Enterprise, AL

Is it possible to make aesthetic changes to this property?

Asked by Cbdesign44, Enterprise, AL Sat Mar 24, 2012

Change cabinetry to dark wood, change carpet to hard woods, tile master bath shower, screen back porch, add deck. Please advise.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075490155-206-Taylor-St-Ente…

Answers

4
Everything is up to what the seller is willing to do

I would love to answer any of your question and help you with finding the perfect home for you
you can contact me any time by phone or email 3344640782 nicoleannicelli@gmail.com
Changing the cabinets would be the most costly to complete. However, I would love to go to work for you to see what we could get the seller to agree to. I have another new home on the same street at 301 Taylor . You could choose all the final finshes. Cabinet color, flooring. Please allow me to assist you. Also, if you are active or retired military I can enroll you in our Rewards program which will give you cash at closing. No cost to you, just allow me to work for you. Call me anytime 3344648611.
Since it is a new construction, you would have to submit an offer to see what the builder will agree to do with upgrades. Screening a back porch an adding a deck will be less costly than changing cabinets.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Sure anything is possible. Did you have something in mind?

Chirs Senn
Realtor, ABR
Exit Realty Wiregrass
334-477-4618