Property Q&A in Burbank>Question Details

Anna Mountfo…, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Is it possible to get more details on this property.?

Asked by Anna Mountford, Los Angeles, CA Sun Feb 3, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

You have asked the same question about more than one property. To me, that indicates that you do not have a Realtor helping you who can get the answers that you need for you. That is just part of what we are paid to do. By the time you see a house for sale on Trulia, it very likely could have numerous offers…that is the market today. You should have your own Realtor on your side to bring houses to your attention just as soon as they hit the market so that you can see the houses and write an offer before the house is gone.

In fact, what you are doing is even less to your advantage. You are inquiring about houses shown in RealtyTrac ads.

The link that you provided for this home is to a posting by RealtyTrac that is really a come-on to get you to sign up for their subscription reporting service. RealtyTrac is not a real estate company. RealtyTrac does not sell houses. RealtyTrac is a reporting service. They take information from public records about foreclosures, notices of default, lis pendens and other such filings and report them to their subscribers. Information from RealtyTrac can have value for those who understand what they are getting and how to use the information but RealtyTrac postings on are abbreviated versions and are misunderstood by many who think the postings are showing properties that are for sale at very low prices.

I don’t think that you will get very far looking at RealtyTrac ads. For information on how to buy a house that really is for sale, check with a local Realtor who can explain the process and give you valuable assistance.
Theres is only one house that is Active on the MLS right now on Unviersity Ave in Burbank, and it is $599K. The house you're looking at doens't have an address and may have been put into the MLS in the distant past, but it is not a current listing. I would be happy to provide information on any active,pending,or Back Up Property to help you in your home search... Just let me know the parameters of what you're looking for, like price, area, # of Bedrooms and Baths etc.
Linwood Fullam
Hi Anna
The price showing is probably the default amount, this is not the actual price of the home. The area where this property is located in known as Burbank Hills and is very pricey. Prices in the area start at around $500,000

Many times Trulia and a number of third party site will advertise preforeclosure homes that are not yet on market.

Therefore this property can not be seen now. You will have to wait for it to come on market as a short sale or as an REO/Bank Owned property.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Remax Town Center
800-525-5157 ext 0
Hello Anna,

Unfortunately, this property is not for sale at this time. The property has just started the foreclosure process because a loan secured by the property is in default. The borrower/homeowner still has the opportunity to stop the foreclosure by catching up on defaulted payments.
Please feel free to contact me for more information on this process, and other properties that are currently for sale.
Susan Bo’ur
Realtor/Coldwell Banker

(310) 600.4240