Property Q&A in New Ipswich>Question Details

sybalar48, Home Buyer in New Ipswich, NH

Is it possible to get more details on this property? We would like to know how much acreage there is and see additional photos. Thank you.

Asked by sybalar48, New Ipswich, NH Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3097153143--Malthouse-Rd-N…

Answers

3
Hi, my name is Andrew Alajajian, and I am a REALTOR with RE/MAX in New Ipswich, New Hampshire. I noticed that a month or so ago you inquired about a home in New Ipswich. Below you will find a link for all homes for sale in New Ipswich listed on the MLS with an Active status as of today.

Please let me know if I might be able to help you. Please contact me by cell phone (603) 689-4685. Additional contact info is below.

Andrew T. Alajajian
REALTOR®
RE/MAX Town Square
586 Turnpike Road, New Ipswich, NH 03071
Mobile: (603) 689-4685
Office: (603) 878-3242
Fax: (603) 878-4294

Looking into the property photo provided, the property is actually on Ashby Road in New Ipswich, I can't find any listing sheets for it and the town website doesn't provide any helpful information.

In the event you would like more information, I'd be happy to call the town and get any info. I could and forward it onto you.

Feel free to contact me at 603-785-2826 and email joemccarthy@nhsynergy.com and let me know if there are any other properties you would like info on as well.

Joe McCarthy

It is pending sale. Below is the link to the listing sheet.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kris Jones

http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/sd_EEmFBJ20130201193137.html