Property Q&A in Lawrence>Question Details

mtw12952, Home Buyer in Lawrence, KS

Is it possible to find information on this property without signing up for Realtytrak.com?

Asked by mtw12952, Lawrence, KS Mon Mar 19, 2012

We contacted a Realty Agent advertised on the foreclosure home facts page for this property and the agent could not find the property listing. Does anyone know any other options or avenues to find information about a specific foreclosed property? Thank you for your help.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077381404--Creekwood-Dr-L…

Answers

1
For any question on real estate your best solution is to decide on a Realtor that you would like to work with who can get you the local information on a local property. I would be happy to be that Realtor who will work for you to email, text, or call you (based on your communication preference) all the answers to your questions.

Things to ask a Realtor in deciding to work with them:

How many MLS's do you subscribe to as quite often the foreclosure properties are not in the Lawrence MLS but are in the Kansas City or Topeka MLS.

Ask the Realtor what information they can get for you. There is a whole lot more to the information than sending just the feature sheet! Try me out for info on this property and then try out any other Realtor and see who is the best resource for you.

Ask the Realtor how many transactions they had in the past year and how many we're foreclosures. I had 29 and 7 were Foreclosures.

Ask whether they work full time in real estate as about half the Realtors are part time.

Ask whether they work holidays, weekends, evenings as many do not.

See whether they answer their phone and reply to emails, texts quickly.

Ask them for references from buyers and sellers. My buyers and sellers enter their references online and can easily be found by searching my name.

Ask them about their listing presentation as you will probably need to sell the property at some point and you won't want to start over again researching another Realtor. My listing presentation is also online.

Ask them if they do tenant screening and property management themselves so if you decide to rent a property at some point, you don't have to look for more people to help you in real estate.

Ask them about their sources for the lowest costs for financing in both interest rates and closing costs.

Ask them about who they recommend for inspections, repairs, maintenance issues, etc. and why they recommend those people.

I'm here to help in all these areas. I'd love to be there for you!