Property Q&A in Irving Park>Question Details

Mom, Renter in Chicago, IL

Is heat and air conditioning included in the rent? What about parking?

Asked by Mom, Chicago, IL Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3085735046-3731-N-Elston-Ave-Ch…

Answers

5
Dear Mom,

Thank you for all you have done for me and for all you continue to provide for me. I just saw you earlier today, why didn't you ask me in person? ...unless you are a different MOM.

"Mom" - work with a Realtor in order to get accurate and up to date info.
Try realtor.com olr my web site for more 'real time' information or have an agent, like me, help. There is no cost to you.
Hi Mom! This one isn't available -- Trulia is often out of date with the listings. Heat is usually included with the rent in any apartment; AC usually is not. If you want to stay up to date with all rental listings, you should work with a renter's agent. No cost to you, but immensely helpful in navigating the fast paced market.
Hi, I live And work in the Irving Park area as a Broker. Feel free to email me at nbrown@dreamtown.com and I can send you available rentals.
This property isnt for rent anymore. However, typically heat is included in these type of properties.