Property Q&A in Glen Allen>Question Details

Carrie Bryant, Both Buyer and Seller in 23234

Is $198,000 for this unfinished home or is this price also being offered once it's finished?

Asked by Carrie Bryant, 23234 Thu Oct 7, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030540396-4805-Cobblestone-L…

Answers

3
Tina Beasley’s answer
Carrie,

You have the answers below on this foreclosure property. I noticed that you are both selling a home and buying a home. I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you to discuss our listing rebate program to you that we offer clients that both Sell and Buy a home. Give me a call anytime!

Tina Beasley
Associate Broker
Envision Real Estate, LC
804-972-9927 Cell Direct
804-262-0001 Broker Office
The price for this home is Unfinished. It's a foreclosure on a builder. In order to purchase this home, you would either need to pay all cash or obtain renovation financing to complete the construction. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. My office is located in Twin Hickory and I am very familiar with the market in this area. I look forward to being of service to you!
Carrie,

This property is being sold as is and is a bank owned property. I also know that this listing has an agreed contract already. I understand they had 10 contracts on the home quickly. There are other great buys out there and we would love to help you.

Ken Carroll
Broker/President
Integrity Choice Realty
804-741-2400