Property Q&A in Kingsville>Question Details

rmp021256, Home Owner in Kingsville, MD

Is anyone currently living in this home? When will an open house be held?

Asked by rmp021256, Kingsville, MD Sat Feb 11, 2012

Looking to move within the next year or so.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066781192-2612-Whitt-Rd-King…

Answers

2
Good Morning! I live in the nearby community of Fallston and would be more than happy to work with you on Selling and Buying your next home. If you are looking at Properties, feel free to visit my website by clicking the link below and sign up for your FREE Listingbook account. You will be able to view properties directly tied to our MLS. This is your very own account and you will be able to put properties into your favorites folder as well as communicate with me directly. Best of all, when you are ready to start looking, just let me know and we can get started! I look forward to working with you!
It sure looks lived in to me. As you scroll down the information about the property you might note the rise in prices in the area. With rates low and prices on the rise is there really much to be gained by waiting to move? Happy to discuss this matter further if you like.
I am sure that an appointment to see the house can quickly be arranged.
Lucy