Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Lauren Cantr…, Other/Just Looking in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Is $1200 a mo. the true price for the 5 bd, 2ba? Please let me know I am interested in viewing the property. Lauren 424.744.6015

Asked by Lauren Cantrelle, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Fri Aug 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3057601149-107-N-Poinsettia-Pl-Los-An… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057601149-107-N-Poinsettia-Pl-…

Answers

7
No, it is $5,195 per month.

Sorry, sometimes websites pull from each other and information gets distorted.

I can help you find a rental that actually is available in your price range and area if you call or text me at (909) 936-0000.

Lucia Ferreira
Broker
Sunset Palms Real Estate, Inc
DRE # 01181954
Hi Lauren:

This is a "too good to be true" price...this property is on the market for lease at $5195 per month. It is still on the market.

Please let me know if you would like to see this property or if I may be of further assistance to you.

Kat Becker, Agent
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
Hi Lauren:

Kat Becker, Agent
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
Hi Lauren,

Please click on my photo to read 2 important blog postings I recently wrote called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE. This looks like one of those scams & while you're out there looking for a rental, my postings will show you quickly how to spot the scammer. Please check it out.

In addition, I can email to you rental listings that are legitimately listed with the legal owner.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Are we talking about a home? Sounds like a 'steal' to me...What is the location? Is it a good neighborhood with low crime rates? Good luck Ms. Cantrelle.
Hi Lauren,

If it sounds too good to be true, unfortunately it usually is. Please take a look at the rental list on my website and let me know if I can help.

Jessica Acker
Wellman Realty Company
http://www.jessica.ismyreagent.com
310-828-3132
At least the place is legitimately for lease--at MORE THAN 4X THIS PRICE! Who puts this stuff on Trulia? (Good skepticism, Lauren. Better luck next time.)