Ikrhome, Home Buyer in

Is a long term rental of this property available? What would the price be? Thank you!

Asked by Ikrhome, Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3080653153--Shore-Rd-Port-Washi…

Answers

2
hello all.quite suspicious,as price,and home are both well within fair reason,VERY FAIR .british air and amer air both rent to there employees out here.be carefull,for as being a title insurance mn,, having done 10,000 closings in 31 yrs.,id say $3500,if i owned it .
i believe transactions ae so slow,due to price of properties,way over priced , and i literally made,millions(2) , then lost it all,due to lehman (long story) n wont bore you. i wish prices came down 20%.,inc.,my home. why. to stimulate economy ,and make real money,rather than fake money i made for 10 yrs.a home on wakefield came down from 799 to 76k k,a joke,if u see it. as an investor, probaby retired, as i know spreads very very well,it hurts to say,theres nothing out there.yes,every week,i get zero to 3 deals. many dont close. 1 of 3 re foreclosed properties. most deals are 475k n below,compared to 550 to 950 and above.the port wash area is gorgeous,with surroundinging aresa,very hot n a million plus.brokers may write me off n thats ok but tell me why 50 or m o r e ,title abstract companies are out of buisness. im a fan for all of us but mainly, A F A I R P R I C E,N I MEAN FEAR.like you all, when our mom n pops bought a home they bought for the family,to sleep n eat n do homework. profit was nt a thought.since 1980,the thought of profit has been out of control yr after yr.since 2007 its been a struggle,and realisticly,i know,i can be unemployed any month.tom, at,mt11050@yahoo.com
The referenced property appears to be a by owner rental with no contact information on the contact property tab, however you can try clicking on sublet.com; keep in mind that scams do exist, therefore if you proceed in trying to locate the owner, always verify ownership before exchanging any money/personal information. Consider working with an agent; also check ww.mlsli.com for available are properties.
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/05/rentalscam.shtm