Property Q&A in Alhambra>Question Details

phx4133333, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Is This Home still active?

Asked by phx4133333, Phoenix, AZ Sat Jun 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087274581-3001-W-Missouri-Av…

Answers

5
Good Morning! The home you inquires about is pending which means they have an accepted offer on the home and are scheduled to close. It looks as if you are searching for a property in the central Phoenix area-how can I help? There is another property down the street that is available that you may want to consider that is priced less than 3001 W. MIssouri. Would you be interested in that home? You may contact me at 480-980-8286 or e-mail me at jstowe@stonepatheralestate.com

Jacque Stowe, Realtor
Stone Path Real Estate
This home already has a contract on it. I have many satisfied clients that have recommended me on my Trulia profile. I would be happy to help you with locating a home.
The home is pending sale. If you are looking to pruchase let us help. Please allow us to assist you with your real estate needs. We have many years of experience to help guide you through the many steps.

Kindest Regards,

Lori Hicks & Toni D’Avello
HomeSmart Real Estate Professional
Ofc:(602)375-1075 Cell:(602)725-6922
Email: WeSellAZLori@Cox.Net
Yes you are correct it is already pending!!!!!
This house is showing as pending; If you are not working with a REALTOR, I would be happy to help you find a home. They are moving so fast right now that if you aren't in touch with your REALTOR or if they are not keeping in touch with you, it can be gone in a heart beat.
Please fill free to contact me
joanne
wrkn4u2@yahoo.com
623-640-0488