Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Justin Lokee, Home Buyer in 19146

Is 4647 Leiper St in 19125 for sale, and if so, who is the agent for it?

Asked by Justin Lokee, 19146 Mon Aug 10, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/6…

Answers

2
Hi Justin: Unfortunately, Leiper Street is no longer for sale, however, I just wanted to let you know that when you do choose a realtor to represent you as an exclusive Buyer Agent, he or she will be able to show you any property for sale, regardless of who the listing agent is. All properties for sale are pooled together in the multiple listing and you should only be working with one agent - an agent that represents you. You never want to deal with the listing agent of a particular property because they have a fiduciary responsibility to the seller, not you. if you tell me what you're looking for, I'd be happy to send you information on available properties within your search criteria. Give me a call when you have a minute.

Carol McCann
Remax Millennium
267-970-3952
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 11, 2009
If you are interested in this home, then why would you want to know who the agent is? They don't work for you, they work for the seller. You need to find an agent who will work for you and look after your interest.

Yet, to answer your question. No, this home is no longer for sale. It sold last year and the listing agent was Joseph Gioia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 10, 2009