Property Q&A in Boise>Question Details

Torena Butler, Renter in Boise, ID

Interested in this property who do we contact?

Asked by Torena Butler, Boise, ID Wed Apr 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3041794130-1026-N-Clover-Dr-Boi…

Answers

2
If you are looking to rent that property, I would check with the property manager on the link from the listing.

However, keep in mind that the reason investors own rental properties is that with today's low interest rates, the payment and carrying costs for the investor are less than what they charge you in rent so they make a positive cash flow in addition to getting the tax write off's instead of you.

Did you know there are programs that will let you move in for $500 to buy a home if your credit is decent (doesn't have to be perfect) and you meet their guidelines?

Most first time home buyers I work with are shocked to learn there are still 100% financing options out there are grants and special programs to help pay for down payment and closing costs. For example, I am having a home built for a family for $191,000 that is using a program with $0 down payment and I have having the builder pay all but $1,000 of their closing costs!

Best of luck!
Jim
You can contact me! What specifically would you like to know?
I am happy to help in any way I can.
Call or email me asap!

Sandy Doerty
Associate Broker
Silvercreek Realty
208-761-1117
sandy@mikebrowngroup.com