Property Q&A in Lakehurst>Question Details

Lorraine, Home Buyer in Tennessee

Interested in this property what are the taxes? More pictures, updated?

Asked by Lorraine, Tennessee Mon Dec 15, 2008

y
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002258905--Pine-St-Lakehu…

Answers

3
This property is not listed for sale in either of the Multiple Listing Services serving Lakehurst. There are a couple of homes for sale on Pine Street in Lakehurst but none look like the picture included. If you'd like a link to those properties please contact me.

For this particular property, your best bet would be to contact a local real estate agent to do a little digging. The listing on RealtyTrac doesn't offer enough information to determine what the taxes would be.

The property is in pre foreclosure, and that could mean the owners are trying to work out mortgage problems with their lender.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
609-384-6121
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 16, 2008
Lorraine,

Judging by the tax records for that block in Lakehurst, NJ, taxes are probably between $4,000 and $4,700 annually. Lakehurst just had a tax re-assessment last year! This property is not currently listed in the "Multiple Listing Service" through a real estate broker, therefore; the reason you will only see one picture.

As the listing states, "a lis pendens" has been filed against the property which is the first legal notice filed by the lien holder when a mortgage payment is missed. This DOES NOT necessarily mean the home is being foreclosed as a "notice of default" has not been filed as of yet!

With all the current discussion and legislation about "preventing foreclosures", I would be cautious about any "foreclosure" or "pre-foreclosure" listings unless they are LISTED with a reputable real estate broker.
Web Reference: http://FlanaganRealty.com
Lorraine, I drive through Lakehurst every morning. I will go over and look at this property and get you the information you have requested. BUT first, call my cell 732-778-9933 or email me; marc@marcjwilliams.com I will NOT bug you but i do try to work with serious sellers and buyers. I am an expert with 40 years experience. I would love to help you.