Property Q&A in Allenhurst>Question Details

Naddia820, Home Buyer in Piscataway, NJ

Interested in this property, please call us to set up a time to look at the house. 563-505-4201

Asked by Naddia820, Piscataway, NJ Sat Sep 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3080495740--Myrtle-Ave-All…

Answers

3
Naddia,

No not referring to you at all.

Realty Trac pulls homes that have been served Notices of Default from public records.

Most of these homes will never be for sale , and currently are not. The only thing that has happened so far is th owner was notified that they are in default on some payments. Lis Pendens (notice of Default) is just the start of a long process that MAY lead to short sale of foreclosure.

Just read the "listing" on Trulia. The company puts the following caveat on all the listings:

Realty Trac then sucks you in to pay to get a list of TRUE foreclosures and pay for them. If you are looking to purchase a foreclosure, your best bet it to contact the county sheriff office, or look on their web site (most list the sheriff sales online) and it's FREE.

Bear in mind though, that the rules for a foreclosure purchase typically need you to have 20% down at the time of winning the auction (certified check or cash), then require you to have the balance of the purchase price (cash or mortgage) within 30 days of winning the bid.
These homes, also, are usually sold in AS IS condition, and some of them you cannot even get in to preview before you bid on them at auction.

If you are interested in homes in Piscataway the ARE on the market, feel free to give me a call at 908-675-0167
I really hope you are not referring to me!
this scam is getting old, darling!

Francesca
I really hope you are not referring to me. What scam??? Is the property not for sale? My husband & I are looking for a house and saw this property for pre-forclosure. We would like more information on it.
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012