Property Q&A in Greenwich>Question Details

Jviolante, Renter in Greenwich, CT

Interested in speaking to you about your apartment rental. Single business professional. Cell 203-832-5474 Thank you. ………John

Asked by Jviolante, Greenwich, CT Tue Jun 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079306349--Upland-Dr-Greenwich…

Answers

2
Hi John,

The link you provided was from a site dealing with sub-lets. That particular property does not appear on The Greenwich Multiple Listing Service which shows 6 properties in Greenwich proper offered between $1000 to $1500 a month. The lowest price was $1475 a month.

I would be delighted to speak with you as well but please be careful about any ads that ask for up front or key money.

Jay Cooke
Hi John,

We have many great rental opportunities in Greenwich. Are you interested in a one or two bedroom? Do you want to be within walking distance to downtown Greenwich and the train station? Of course, your budget will also give me a parameter to search listings for you.