Cj Kafka, Home Buyer in Huntington Beach, CA

In what mobile home park is this home located? How much is the space rent per month? Can you email photos to me? Thanks.

Asked by Cj Kafka, Huntington Beach, CA Fri Sep 7, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3049290798-20701-Beach-Blvd-1…

Answers

6
So we're talking 139k + 1k/mth rent? I take it this isn't a resident owned community? New MH a big plus. Ocean/beach living/lifestyle a big plus. It's all about your priorities and your pocket book. Lot's of luck!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
The park I'm talking about is in fountain valley estates where the rent on my property that is a new home no one has ever lived in is 1000.00 and we just lowered the price to 139,900.00. The other park you were looking at the rent is over 1500.00. You can go to superiormh.com for photos under current inventory and go to fountain valley...Please feel free to call me 714-963-3114..

David Brokaw
superiormh@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
You need to contact a manufactured home pro in your area Call me and I will be happy to refer you to someone who will be honest and relaible at no charge to you. 760 815-6977. Or you can email me at onthelevel@cox.net.
This was previously listed in Huntington Beach Shorecliffs Mobile Home Park, located 1/2 mile from the beach near Alabama & Adams street. The listing is no longer active.

The Huntington Beach Planning Commission recently approved a request to convert the Huntington Shorecliffs Mobilehome Park from a rental property to a resident-owned community with land ownership. Many of the residents have exercised the purchase option and rentals are now scarce in the neighborhood.

Alane Anderson
MBA l Realtor
714-222-2800
Voted #1, Best of Orange County
First Team Real Estate
this is not listed for sale in the MLS so I would suggest that you drive by and see if there is a sign on the property. I looked at older listings and it looks like space rent may be between $995 and $1695 a month. If you can afford that and have money for a down payment you would be better off buying a condo.
If I can help you with any other questions let me know.

Good Luck,

Lori Hanson
OC Home Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Hello Cj,
This home is located in a senior (55+) community called Huntington Shorecliffs. The space rent I found in the MLS is $1,700 a month.

The listing shows as a bank owned home but the listing was cancelled in July of 2012 and I do not see it re-listed for sale.

Good luck with your search,
Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852