Property Q&A in Basehor>Question Details

elliott.snid…, Home Buyer in Basehor, KS

Im trying to estimate the utility costs for a house in Basehor KS. Its 3 bedroom 2300 square feet. Can anyone help me with this?

Asked by elliott.snider, Basehor, KS Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

4
Angela Shopper’s answer
Atmos = Gas
Westar = Electricity
or
Board of Public Utilities = Electricity

Sewer Service Information
Most residents within the Basehor City Limits have water service through Consolidated or Suburban depending on the residence location within the city. The City of Basehor does not offer water as a utility but, only charges a sewer monthly rate based on the average water used per household from December, January and February obtained from either Consolidated or Suburban. New residents with no previous water use history will be charged a base rate of $55.82 for three consecutive months.
Sewer Rate Re-evaluation
Upon request from the resident, a re-evaluation can be done by the City of Basehor Utiity Billing Clerk to determine a new rate based on the three most recent consecutive monthly water consumption records which can be obtained from the water companies by the resident and either delivered to the utility billing clerk at City Hall front desk or drop box, mailed or e-mailed to Kathy Renn at 913-724-1370 Ext. 21.
Thank you so much for the answers. Would you know which companies I would want to call in Basehor to accumulate all the utility costs?
I always call each of the utility Co.s for my clients properties and ask for an average monthly cost... they are always happy to give it, based of the previous years bills divided by 12.. that is really the only way to get accuracy... each home differs depending on efficiency. Shoot me an email if you have any further questions.. Cammy@ReeceAndNichols.com
you can get the exact averages of any home by calling the utility company and ask them for the average of the address you want to know about. They will provide that to you.