Property Q&A in Washington>Question Details

Greg, Home Buyer in District of Columbia

Im VERY interested in this property. I wondered if you had floor plans or a diagram of the grounds. Parking in back? Along an alley? Thank You

Asked by Greg, District of Columbia Thu Apr 5, 2012

livable basement? how old is the furnace/condition of home? I have foreclosure questions as well. Thank You so much. email agnewyorkinfo@gmail.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3078809738--Keefer-Pl-NW-W…

Answers

3
Please contact me @ 202-669-9110 or e-mail cdgill@mris.com and I can meet you at the property so that you can see the architectural details. The building originally built in 1900 and has been renovated and has central air conditioning. Parking is possible at the rear and on street and I'd love to open the building when you are available. It is zoned C-2-A. Has 4 rooms on the second floor if bedrooms are what you need or offices. English basement front and rear entrances.

Please find the details on the web at HomesDataBase--location on Capitol Hill near Metro and shopping: Eastern Market, deli, grocery, pharmacy, etc, 202-669-9110.

Carole Drew Gill
iNTERESTING.

I believe, from the photo, that this was 600 KEEFER PL NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20010
ML#: DC3186862 LP: $165,000

Trouble is, that was in 2002. The tax record said that it sold again in 2009, for about $210K, (although it was a foreclosure and Deutsch Bank ate about $160K shortfall)
Mark Afgan, the owner turned it into a 3 unit and rented it, although his Basic Business License is expired. That's the trouble with pulling information off of websites that don't actually originate the data. You get leftover information, sometimes way out of date.

There's nothing in the PIVS system about it being in foreclosure NOW, and all the taxes are up to date. Nor does it appear in Matrix or in any auction site. I think that you misread the page. It SOLD for $205K as a forclosure. Its currently, if livable at all, closer to $350-375K, or more. That's the trouble with pulling information off of websites that don't actually originate the data. You get incorrectly added, and leftover information, sometimes way out of date.

Sorry, I know it looked like quite a deal, but I think its a ghost, not a real deal.
You can be pretty much guaranteed this is a complete disaster. It's not listed in the MLS.