siskabristow, Home Buyer in Oxnard, CA

If we purchase this, how much the HOA or rent on the land?

Asked by siskabristow, Oxnard, CA Sat Apr 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113184016-5540-W-5th-St-Oxna…

Answers

3
Hello, The rent on the land is $780 per month and includes some amenities such as Clubhouse Pool And Spa. It's best to pay cash for a manufactured home built prior to 1976 if you can; otherwise the interest rate is rather high. Not to say it can't be done.....it just makes it harder to qualify for the park when there's a loan on the home plus space rent.
No Property Taxes and No HOA dues... There is a park deposit and financing can be a challenge, being that it is a 1975 coach. We know of some lenders that may loan on this, though. Space rent is 780- monthly, owner occupied.
Space rent is $780 per month in that tract. If you have any more questions or want me to set up a showing I am available anytime