Property Q&A in Raleigh>Question Details

Jamaal Hunt, Renter in Raleigh, NC

If this property is still available, I would like to schedule a showing. May I speak to someone about this property? My name is Jamaal Hunt 9192741416

Asked by Jamaal Hunt, Raleigh, NC Tue Oct 11, 2011

My family and I would like to view this property. Jamaal Hunt 919-274-1416

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Raleigh/sold/3781…

Answers

6
This home has been withdrawn off the market but there are others available. With 20 years of Home Remodeling and Repair experience I could help you find a nice home. I have worked with Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston for the past four years and as a full service brokerage company we have the tools and connections to help you find whatever you are looking for. I would be glad to further help you if you are not already working with a broker. Give me a call at 919-418-5343. Sincerely Eric S. Olson
Web Reference: http://www.EricSOlson.com
This home is off of the market. There ae other similar homes on the market in the 27616 zip code. Please contact me and I can email similar homes to you for your review. I will show you the homes you select to view. Thank you.
Hi Jamaal, This home is in near Anderson Pointe. Looks like its off the market and that similar homes are selling for less. I'm not sure that you'd be happy with the size of the owner's suite (master bed 14.6 x 13) and has only one garage.

Rather than bombard you with paper I'd like to sit down and talk with you and your family about your total needs. Also - if you send me your email, there is a matter you may want to attend to. Mine is venitapeyton@yahoo.com.
It was nice speaking with you. I will send you the listings we spoke of.

John Netherton
ZipRealty
919-434-7308
john.netherton@ziprealty.com
Hi Jamaal,

I would suggest you to contact a real estate agent who is specializing Northeast Raleigh market. Google search an agent in that zipcode would be one option.

If you are looking for a rental in Cary/Apex/Morrisville area, I'd be glad to help you out.

Jean
Hi Jamaal,
You asked if a property was available, not sure which property you are interested in. Please send additional information so that I may help you.
Del ONeal