Property Q&A in Nags Head>Question Details

Edward Karkut, Home Buyer in 16112

If bought, Do I own the space or is it likea lease? Taxes? Exactly how large a space is it? Parking? Give me all the info you have. Ed.

Asked by Edward Karkut, 16112 Mon Oct 19, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1077500976-7531-S-Virginia-Da…

Answers

2
One thing you need to keep in mind is this is one of those places that looks like it should be an ideal spot for a business but the realty is businesses have never been able to make a go of it in this complex. Hence the low prices and the condo ownership with 7 of the units for sale.

The drive by traffic is way up there but most of the traffic is just drive by with other destinations in mind. Be careful with this one or you will become one of these desperate sellers.
This is a condominium ownership. Association fees are around $390 per quarter. Sq. footage is 440. Taxes are around $200 per year. there are other units available similar to this one.
Sheila Williamson
RE/MAX Ocean Realty
2503 N. Croatan Hwy
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948
252-202-4729 cell