Question Details

Robbin, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

If I can no longer afford a $185k home and purchase a MUCH less expensive one, will I still have to return the $8k stimulus money?

Asked by Robbin, Albuquerque, NM Wed Oct 20, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


I recall hearing that you need to occupy the home for a certain number of years and that would make sense so that flippers couldn't qualify but you should check, ithink it is IRS form 6500 Tax Credit For Home Buyers for all the low down. Sorry about your dilemma.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 20, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer